Tuesday 27 May 2014

Gingham lace

top: new look (generation 915), trousers: topshop

Happy summer! Well summer holidays to most of us university students that is! I have just completed my second year of my Musical Theatre degree, and have passed every module! So I am happily back home in Plymouth for 4 glorious months with my family and my boyfriend. 

This is my favourite outfit at the moment, seems as if I say that with every new outfit that I post recently, but it's very true! The top is quite the godsend, another piece from the generation 915 kids section of New Look but I never have any problems with their clothing so I cannot complain about the fact I'm wearing kids clothes half the time! It's lovely for this time of year, and the crotchet detail at the bottom is a lovely touch. Now these trousers are my favourite things, I get so many nice compliments on the lovely gingham pattern, and they are perfect for this time of the year, not quite scorching weather but the bright colour and lightweight is a perfect compromise! 

I hope everyone's enjoying their holidays if you're a fellow student and I hope you did well in all your exams, if not have an equally lovely week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment