Tuesday 9 April 2013

~ and i will hold you even though you're slightly mad.


hat: h&m
crop top: eBay, similar here (and only £2.99!)
shorts: missguided
denim jacket(old): oasis

Cheeky bit of denim on denim going on here, but we must all break some rules at some point, and here I regret nothing! Now, I know the shown crop top was not £2.99, but this is my friends which she purchased off of eBay, so while looking for my own to buy, I saw how cheap they can be! A lackin' in £££ at the moment though, so I'm waiting for the funds to purchase a few and probably in a few different colours too, they are so cute! 
These shorts have also become a staple in most outfits I wear, they are so flattering and I never have to worry about them, I used to have a pair similar but they'd always roll up and I'd have to fiddle with them constantly, not these! Honestly, if they're still on the website I recommend them if you are looking for a decent pair of hotpants, they are a dream.
The hat was a godsend, not even an exaggeration, I have a VERY large head. I imagine some of you chuckled whilst reading that, most people do, but seriously, I have a larger head than my Dad and my brother, a normal woman has a head circumference of around 52/3cm, mine is 58.5cm. Yes it's LARGE, and I'd been looking for a cute little hat for a very long time, trawling through endless high street shops, charity shops, eBay, online. But every one was either a one size, or the largest one was 55cm. But I am forever thankful to h&m, who's largest hat size is 58cm, hallelujah, and it fits perfectly!
The denim jacket is SO old, I got it 18+ months ago when working the Christmas sales at Oasis, was only £20 - staff discount. I don't know if it'll be around anywhere, but the style is still around everywhere!
In regards to life at the moment, I did a bit of an eBay haul today! There are a few bits up on my account which is here but as I've got a new account I can only put up 10 items for auction per month, ANGER! But I'm relying on Mumma Perrin to allow me her account, which is a older one and has no monthly limit like these fancy new ones.


13 comments:

  1. lovely outfit, your hairs amazing lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your denim jacket! I'm looking for a new one at the moment. Your whole outfit looks great : ) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love a good denim jacket, although for a lazier look I'm also very in to borrowing my Dads!

      I found my older one here on eBay, if you're interested! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ladies-Oasis-Denim-Jacket-/300887593353?pt=UK_Women_s_Coats_Jackets&hash=item460e4c5189

      Delete
  3. Love a bit of double denim and this outfit is gorgeous!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When done right, ain't nothing wrong with double denim!

      e xxx

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous outfit and love your hair!

    www.littlepieceofbeauty.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm skint at the minute too! You can't go wrong with a pair of denim shorts, they look great with that crop!
    Chloe xx
    http://moonchild-chloe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is really amazing, I love your posts, there super informative and have amazing pictures.

    I've recently started my own beauty and fashion blog, maybe you could check it out if you get chance and maybe give me some feedback. Thanks in advance if you do :)

    xo Krystal
    captivatingkrystal.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. your hair is soo perfect, love it!
    your design is very cute too<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog is lovely, I love your style ♥

    http://honey-beige.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair is beautiful! Love your shorts too x
    Theres a YSL Lipstick to be won over at my blog if you would like to enter? x

    ..F A S H E R N A B L Y - L A T E..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super stylish outfit and I actually don't mind denim on denim when done well like you have here! :) xx

    ReplyDelete