Tuesday 3 July 2012

~ mama, he's the best I ever had.



| split skirt: oasis | bralet: topshop |

Oh my hopeful summer outfit, I didn't actually wear this today as, anyone who lives in the South West will know, it's bollocking it down here, so unfortunately this beautiful skirt would show off some parts not meant for public domain, but I bought this skirt from work in the sale last week, and I had nothing to wear it with at all, but I went shopping with my best friend yesterday and saw this gorgeous bralet from topshop, and as it had an off-white base, like the skirt, I knew it would be a cute ensemble! And I think I was right, I love it!
My parents are away! I thought I'd be pining for their return daily, but I'm actually enjoying the independence it's given me, my brother has a full-time job so he's out until 6 most days, and I've been okay actually! Surprisingly, as I'm stupidly close to my mother, and thought 2 weeks without her would kill me, but I'm glad it hasn't, as it kind of solidifies my plan of leaving in September for LCM, and I know I'll be okay! Of course I miss them, but I'm okay! They left 3 days ago and nothings broken!


2 comments: